The PV-AC30 Wall Power Charger DVR looks like your everyday AC adapter, but it's actually a high-grade covert camera with built in DVR and motion activation! The PV-AC30 is the newest model that actually has a built in cord camera to record video.
Operation is easy! Simply insert the SD card, plug it into an electrical outlet, and the PV-AC30 will start recording as soon as motion is detected. Since this covert camera runs off AC power, no batteries are necessary. The camera is actually hidden inside the end of the power cord, allowing you to record everything, everywhere!
Note: All Lawmate covert stand alone cameras do NOT have audio in the US.
- Looks exactly like a normal AC adapter
- Built in DVR with cord camera
- Powered by AC outlet - no batteries needed!
- Supports up to a 32GB SD card
- 1 hour per 1GB recording
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CCD camera lens
- Focal Lens: 4.3mm
- Angle of View: 78 degrees
- Min LUX: 0.5LUX @ F2.0
- Recording Resolution: 640x480 @ 30fps
- Video Format: MPEG 4 AVI
- Recording Mode: Auto / Motion Detection / Over Write
- Time Date Stamp: Yes
- Memory Type: SD card
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Size: 2.51" x 2.04" x 1.96"
- Weight: 3.8oz
- AC adapter DVR + Cord Camera
- IR remote control
- USB cable
- AV out cable
- 4GB micro SD card with SD card adapter
- PV-AC30 Manual